Sunday, March 28, 2010

Frozen for now

Ok, I'm sorry I have not posted in... 6 months or something, but I will currently be freezing Project M5F in order to work on FSMR (First Super Metroid Remake) sprites and whatnot. That doesn't mean there hasn't been any progress, we have a VERY good engine and quite a few sprites worked on however there are a few things lacking in order to actually show it. So in the mean time, take a look at FSMR:
http://firstsupermetroidremake.blogspot.com/

And once that is taken care of, M5F will start production once more. I may post something like another beta test soon.

2 comments:

xCYBERKIDx April 2, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

I've been looking at FSMR (Project Zebes) for quite a while. It's looking very good and hope you guys the best, good luck!

kenji imatake April 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

Thanks ^^
Progress on M5F? Well, I made a few backgrounds and that's about it =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP