Friday, September 12, 2008

todays planet!

Photobucket
now, my next planet is planet sadane, (saw-daw-neigh) the planet of flame (I guess you could call it that) this planet is the second planet that samus encounters. now, I currently am pretty far on the project with backgrounds and tilesets and stuff, but it still lacks enemies and bosses. if anyone would like to help, just volunteer and I may just show you what I have that you can help with, If you would like to help with sprites, please note that everything must be fusion or zero mission style. that includes music as well, and music must sound GBA style. cannot be instrumental or anything. If anyone would like to help, just comment below and thank you! ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP